Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meal Plan Monday (late post)


This is my first Meal Plan Monday Post. Yeah it's a day late. I've been trying to plan my menus for a few weeks now. If I have to post it, then I'm more likely to stick to the menu. I'm planning on posting my menu for the week every Monday.

My sister and I cooked a bunch of meals this weekend and stuck them in our freezers. So my menu will include a couple of these items this week.

Monday:  OAMM Favorite Beef Pot Roast

Tuesday: Tyson Chicken Tenders, Broccoli and Applesauce

WednesdayCountry Captain Chicken (can't wait to try this one!)

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday: Taco night!

Sunday: Hot dogs at the baseball game :)

I am going to link this post up to OrgJunkie Meal Plan Monday post!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to MPM! Looks like a yummy menu this week! I came over from OrgJunie!

    http://golden-reflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete