Saturday, August 21, 2010

I don't wanna get old

Yesterday my 4 year old says to me, "I don't want to get old." When I asked him why he said, "I don't want to get old like daddy. I don't want to be 39." This was totally cracking me up, so I asked him again why he doesn't want to get old like daddy. He says that he likes being a kid and that being a kid is fun. I love it! Kids are the greatest....

2 comments:

  1. Just wait - my 7 year old came in last night saying he thought he might have a bad dream that night. I asked him why and he said "I just can't believe we're all gonna die someday." :( Big thoughts for a little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer-Oh my. Children understand so much more than we give them credit for. I hope he didn't have a bad dream :)

    ReplyDelete