Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dish Washer Magnets

I've just started experiencing the joys of Mod Podge!

Today I madeover some old refrigerator magnets. I made them into CLEAN and DIRTY magnets to use on our dishwasher. This will make it easy to tell if the dishes inside are clean or dirty. There is almost nothing worse than opening the dishwasher, taking out a sippy cup and then realizing that it smells like spoiled milk. Luckily I noticed it before giving it to my little one!

I'm embarassed to post pics as it was only my second Mod Podge project and it's not the greatest quality item. Practice makes perfect though...

2 comments:

  1. So smart, we are constantly asking "is this clean or dirty?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! These are working out really great! Thanks for following my new and slowly updated blog! I'll get the hang of it soon though :)

    ReplyDelete