Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cleaning up and Clearing Out!

Time to re-blog. I haven't blogged in months. But now its time to start up again. I'm going to do a weekly post about cleaning up and clearing out.

Mostly this has to do with decluttering and cleaning out our house. I'm really tired of having junk and clutter all over the place. It's hard with two kids, but now we are adding a third, and our house has gotten out of control. It doesn't help that I like to shop for bargains. As well as my mom who is constantly bringing over stuff for the kids for for me and hubby. My plan is that every day I will find at least ONE thing (or more) to giveaway or trash. This week starts a brand new week in our household. Maybe this is just the start of my 'nesting' period as I'm due with baby girl in 4 weeks. I will try to post updates through out the week. But I'm planning on making Sunday's the round up day to show what I have managed to get rid of.

Let the declutter journey begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment